Passive House Designed in Melbourne
Quin Wyatt is based in the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria and provides designing and drafting services for sustainable homes locally and nationally.
BDAV 2018-Building Design Awards
Clipper Quay-Winner Excellence in Use of Recycled Materials
Clipper Quay-Commendation Excellence in Use of Timber
During this difficult time I hope you are all safe and well. I encourage everyone to observe all the recommendations regarding social distancing and cleanliness. From my perspective I will be forging ahead with business as usual;
- I am free to consult on site, maintaining social distancing, or alternatively, remotely via facetime, Gsuite (Gmail) or phone meetings.
- This is a great time to plan ahead for your project while we are in lock down so please feel free to contact me for design consultation and advice, regards Quin
Environmentally friendly sustainable houses,
You don’t have to choose between a home you love and a home that is environmentally friendly. Quin Wyatt is a passive house designer in Melbourne, and we can give you the perfect home and landscape design to last for years.
What we do
Our goal with our energy-efficient home design is to minimise waste, use efficient designs for long-term sustainability and design a home that you and your family can enjoy. Some of the services we offer to accomplish this goal include:
- Design consultation: We advise on products and systems that have a low or non-existent carbon footprint. We also optimise indoor environmental quality.
- Drawings: To ensure that our designs incorporate energy efficiency, we put together preliminary drawings, town planning drawings and working drawings for customers to look over.
- Artificial lighting assessment: Our designs look at solar power and lighting placement to reduce energy costs.
- Hard landscape design: Through ample garden space and drought-tolerant vegetation, we’ll ensure your landscape is up to standards.
- Ongoing support and advice: We’ll help you optimise operations and maintenance practices to use passive principles of upkeep.
From start to finish and beyond, we are there guiding you to choose the best practices, the best materials and the best designs that will ensure long-term satisfaction with your house.
Who we are
Our building design business has been helping home builders in Melbourne for over 20 years, but our building designer, Quin Wyatt, has over 35 years of experience. No matter what you want from your environmentally friendly home, you can trust our team to help you get it. We’ll design a unique home to suit your needs that also reduces your carbon footprint.
Call us today on 0418 589 461.